News & Updates at Oh, the Books!
In Case You Missed It
Here’s all the stuff that we posted this week.
- Kelley shared mini reviews for things she read in December.
- Asti showed off another bookish find: Tomoko Takeda’s Story Fragments.
- Kelley got excited about books & things coming in February.
- Asti reviewed Vicious by Victoria Schwab.
- Lara stopped by with 10 tips for overcoming post-series depression (PSD).
Our Lives This Week
In Asti’s Life…
By the time you read this, I will be back in America and, honestly, I’m not sure how I will be feeling. I think there will be a lot of happiness at being reunited with my dogs and family, and thankfulness that Dave and I still have a little bit of time left together, but there will likely also be a good deal of sadness and a sudden realization that “Oh shit, it’s over.”
But hey, at least I had a good last month in the UK! Dave and I definitely took advantage of our time off to venture into Central London, and I’ve really enjoyed recounting it all on my personal blog. Speaking of which, the posts you might have missed this week:
- The Bright Side Volume 3: Doughnuts, Netflix, and Coloring Books
- A Day in London: HMS Belfast and SEA LIFE Aquarium
And for this next week? Well, don’t expect to see too much of me! It’s bound to be a pretty hectic week as I meet up with family and work my way through unpacking my room (not only do I have my bags to unpack, but all the boxes from when I moved out last year. Oh, and on top of that I plan on painting my room! So yeah, business)!But yes, I hope YOU have a great week and thanks for being a friend.