In Case You Missed It
Here’s all the stuff that we posted this week.
- Kelley reviews All Our Yesterdays by Cristin Terrill.
- Asti reflects on the beginning of her relationship with Dave.
- Kelley shares her TBR progress for May.
- Asti talks about the books she’s spotted, read, and collected in May.
- Sign ups for the Bookish Games: The Lunar Chronicles edition opened. (The spots are currently filled, but if you’re interested in joining our waiting list or getting access to the dead player chat page, just let us know!)
Our Lives This Week
In Asti’s Life…
Hiya everyone! Hope everything is going well on your end.
I actually don’t have too much to report. It’s just been a week of working and relaxing, which is never too much of a bad thing. I guess the nicest thing this week is that the weather has been absolutely beautiful – the sun is out and shining but it’s not overly humid like it tends to get in this area. I spent a couple hours at a nearby park on Thursday and apart from being attacked by a bird (it literally flew into the back of my head like it wanted to decapitate me – totally freaky!) I had a lovely time.
Anything else? Well, I hate to say it but I haven’t read as much this week as I usually do (which is still practically nothing compared to most book bloggers). It’s not that I’m not loving Kinslayer (believe me, I AM SO IN LOVE WITH THIS BOOK! READ THIS SERIES!!!), I just sort of have other things on my mind right now. It’s like I’ll pick it up and start reading it, but halfway through a page find that my mind is completely somewhere else. Not because of the book, but because of me. Geesh Asti, get your act together.
Hopefully this next week will bring a bit more progress reading-wise. I feel like such a fraud as a book blogger. 😛