In Case You Missed It
Here’s all the stuff that we posted this week.
- Kelley explored sleep and dreams in science fiction.
- Asti made a Sci-Fi YA Periodic Table!
- Kelley reviewed The Body Electric by Beth Revis.
- Kelley reviewed The Vault of Dreamers by Caragh O’Brien
- Our 3rd SFM Blogger Panel: Representation of Science in Sci-Fi.
- Day Five of the Bookish Games: Ready Player One Edition began.
Our Lives This Week
In Asti’s Life…
Wait, it’s been a week already since our last recap? Where has time gone?!
I honestly don’t have much to say this week. I am out of the house from 8am until 7pm, traveling to and from work (and working). The few hours around that that I’m awake is spent prepping tweets for Sci-Fi November and updating the Master Schedule. Literally, that’s all I’ve done this past week. I’m exhausted.
Add in the fact that I’ve been struggling with massive back pain lately, and woke up Saturday to some sniffles and sickness. Well, I’m a bit of a mess. But hey, at least everyone liked my Sci-Fi YA Periodic Table! So nice to see the work you put into something pay off. Thanks everyone! <3
Hopefully next week will be a better (and more exciting) week…